Before I continue I have to reveal that I have a award that I recieved from Brown Eyed Cowgirls . She has a great blog on mostly barrel racing, but many other very interesting pony subjects.
The rules are 1.Thank and link back to the person who gave this to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
Well link I have done, the seven things about me....hmmm
1. I love the carribean, not just cause I came home from a cruise there, but I went down twice before and loved every minute I was there. I think I was born in the wrong part of the world. I specially love the laid back atmosphere, the warm days and warm nights, and the color of the water is amazing!!
2. I love horses. I am sure this is pretty obvious to anyone who reads my blog, but... I really do I love riding and driving and even the mundane (which to me is still fun) everyday care. I actually really enjoy taking care of injured ponies, just spending time with them I enjoy.I also love the babies right on up to getting them started and helping them learn all new fun things.
3. I like driving. I know this may seem an odd thing to add, but I really do, I never realized how much I did until I have to let someone else drive and I don't like being not in control of the vehicle. But this doesnt bother me on airplanes, never wanted to fly an airplane, but a helicopter would be pretty cool to fly. I also like to drive fast. I try to keep it below 120, but its hard unless I have my cruise set.
4. I am not much of a writer or drawer (that is like artist, not the dresser kind). I try. But I still am not. I know in my head what I want to say but in never comes out on paper the way it seems in my head. Same with drawing. Linda was gonna teach me to draw this winter (she says it is possible but I'm not sure) until I hurt my arm but now that its feeling better, I may still get to learn.
5. I love learning. I know all kinds of weird facts like frogs swallow thier eyeballs everytime they swallow. That didn't sound right but its true. Check this out if you don't believe me.
6. I am buying a horse. I mentioned I was interested in Karcy before, but there is another mare on Northern Horse I like as well, I may go try her out next week and see if I like her too. I am also selling a horse. Gypsy. but I actually thought I might sell Dinero and gasp even Bailey. I never thought that would cross my lips, but I am not riding her as much as before and shes too nice to sit around doing nothing and I don't think she likes it either.
7. Well almost done. One more. I love hobbies. So much so that I have a million. Cross-Stitch, woodworking, scrapbooking, traveling (lol), photography, blogging, sewing, word puzzles. I will never get bored thats for sure. And those are on top of all the horse activities I like.
Okay the worst part is out of the way, now onto giving this award away. Well most of you guys already have this award, so I am actually gonna cheat here and give it to everyone of my followers:)) I love you guys and your comments, sometimes you just crack me up! and others times so supportive. Thanks all.