Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

4th Massage

Yesterday I was in Calgary with my friend Linda and we had so much fun. I sure like going with someone it makes the trip so much quicker. I was gonna get my computer fixed (I need a new fan) but the geek squad says to call HP cause its less than a year old so they will fix it for free under warranty.

Linda was looking for paint and books, so we went to Chapters and Michael's and she got both. I needed to buy a gift for my cousins baby's first birthday, so we went to Walmart and I got her a grocery cart and doll, and my sister got her a stroller. Its fun buying for her cause shes got two older brothers, so we buy girly stuff for her so they don't steal her stuff.

This afternoon, Neil went to the dentist and he has to make an appointment in Calgary and the sedation dentistry to get some teeth pulled. I got another massage and my shoulder isn't as good as I thought it was, but my hip is almost cured, just some muscles that want to tense and not relax. Its all getting better and doesn't hurt all the time anymore, so that's always a good sign.

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Give Neil my condolences; that is no fun at all!

Crystal said...

lol Shirley, Im just gald its not me.

Jayke said...

Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your header picture, it's just beautiful.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Poor Neil! I despise going to the dentist. Which is why it's been years and years for me.

Sounds like a fun trip with your friend, too. I'm glad you're feeling better, too.

~Lisa