Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday

This week I tried to work on Sunday stills, but I had 4 pictures loaded and blogger said I reached my storage limit. I'm not sure what that means, but it wouldn't let me load anymore pictures, which is kinda irritating cause I know I have had more than 4 pictures at a time on one post.  So I am not submitting it, just thought I would try again tonight and see cause I only got to March with these 4 pics so far.  This may be more than one post long.


Betty-Sue and Lady In January.



Belle and Dinero in January under a sunrise.



Razz in fog in March.


Razz with her fat belly in April.

That's all it will let me post without purchasing more storage and I am not going to do that, so that's all the pictures I have today.

This weekend we have spent lots of time riding.  We rode the flag yesterday, which she is way improved and still a little scared of it, but not so much that she didn't want to work it.

Today we worked the flag in the morning and she is getting better and better, we got to work on rollbacks more.  Afterwards Jardi got us all to try a spin which I have never really done with Razz and going right wasn't very good, but she got a couple steps, but going left she was awesome, we got a whole turn!  That is the way I have been practicing the counter bend, so she moves off the left leg really well and I was pretty happy with her.  Then we took about a 2 hour break and went over to the neighbors arena and worked on lead changes.  I didn't do very well cause it still hurts to lope to the left, but Razz did pretty good, I think she would have done better if I hadn't quit riding after the change cause it hurt.  We also did a mirroring game where one rider is the cow and the other is the horse and its a lot harder than I thought.  We have to keep up with the cow and turn and catch up before they get away.  Sure makes the horse watch though.  It was fun, we might do it again just for practicing.






11 comments:

aurora said...

I've never seen a photo limit on blogger, that's a bummer. Love the "Belle and Dinero in January under a sunrise" photo. Sounds like a fun ride!

Janice said...

Nice pictures,don't even get me started on computers blogs etc....a pain in the butt.I envy you your winter riding...to cold here for outdoor riding. Oh well Spring will come ...won't it?

Shirley said...

Blogger doesn't have a limit on photos. I just put 11 photos on my Beamer post, so it's prob'ly just having a moment. I like the sunset photo. Are you riding Razz in the show? Sounds like she is coming along well.

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Nice. I love these. Blogger does put a limit on how many pictures you can upload to the Picassa Web Album for free. However, the purchase for more space is very inexpensive and they give you more space than you can possibly use. Another way to get around the problem is to edit old posts that contain the pictures you want to repost, and copy (Ctrl-C) the html for the photo from the old post and paste it (Ctrl-V) into the new post.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Never had a problem with blogger, but I load direct from my docs so ... great shots so far!

Country Gal said...

Strange !I have never had a prob with blogger . I use windows live writer for my blogging it seems to over ride what blogger cant do and its easy and has so much more that you can do with your posts and photos, maybe give that a try! Great photos ! Have a good day .

lisa said...

I love that second one!

Linda said...

I'm in love with the second one too!

DayPhoto said...

Your dogs look like they just LOVE the winter time and want you come play!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Janice Grinyer said...

Oh that just sounds like a good positive ride; yay again!

And those pups are too much - cover girl pups!

Cecilie said...

Beautiful pics:)