Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Cool Moon Pics

It was almost a full moon when we were out sitting on the deck and since I love the moon so much I thought I would try to get some pics again.  There was a few with the tree leaves in them, even though the leaves look black.


And then there was some that look like the sky was black even though it wasn't.




And some that had a bluer sky with clouds moving across them.



I think they turned out quite well.

6 comments:

Country Gal said...

Nice shots ! I love photographing the moon to ! Thanks for sharing ! Have a good weekend !

CDH said...

Great photos. Its hard to get moon pics. Like you say, the sky is black even if it isn't. Or you don't get a good moon shot with a blue sky. Yours are great though.

4RRanch said...

Very cool. Love the ones with the leaves in front.

lisa said...

Awesome, pictures, I can never seem to get moon pictures. They always seem to come out far away and black or a white speck!

Cut-N-Jump said...

Beautiful pic's. I wish I could get some like that, but I will just look at yours and keep hoping instead.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

those are awesome