Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Frosty Friday

I went outside to feed the ponies this morning and I am very glad to see that Belle is hanging around with Gypsy now, I think Gypsy musta whispered in her ear about foaling, cause they both are slow walking to and from the waterer, I'm glad they have each other out there.



I had to walk far out to feed and check these two, which actually worked better, cause I could give them more without the other three knowing, hehe. They were back at the water trough already.


On my way back to the house, I seen some neat stuff with frost on them, first of all tire tracks, although when I was taking this pic, it kinda made me think I was a CSI



Then a few steps further, the lilac bushes



Then at the step, the boot cleaner


Have a good weekend, I know I will. Scrap booking, friends and horses, how could it be any better.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Belle sure is looking big! I sure miss having pregnant mares around. Have a fun weekend!