Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Awesome Mail!!!

Yesterday wasn't been very exciting, just laundry and cooking and cleaning, ucky!

Dutch Apple Pie (VERRRY Good)

Then right before supper was ready, Neil went to get the mail and I got this:



The book I won from Lisa at Laughing Orca Ranch. I was so excited, sure made my day, thanks Lisa!

I started reading some stories and they are very entertaining.

Today I went early for my massage and he thinks my leg is about healed, and I don't have to go back for 2 weeks!!

Our accountant was supposed to come out at 10, but phoned at 10:30 and said he was at Gem (about half hour away). I got home at 12 and he still wasn't here. Finally at 1, he phoned again and asked for directions and he was farther away on the other side of the river from us. He tried to use his GPS to get here instead of just asking for directions, so it took him 5 hours to get here instead of 2. Stupid people, I wish they'd realize there are not roads on every quarter section!

Anyways we forgave him because he gave us both good news, I don't owe and Neil paid enough with his installment earlier this year, so we should be good.

No comments: