Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ramblings...

Well I finished Painting the room in the basement and have started unpacking boxes, but before I get too far, I have to finish up the wood floor in there and put something on it (maybe tiles?) I also want to change the plug ins and light switch, they are all dark brown tight now and I don't really like them.


I have been working on getting these pics on CD and printed and organized cause I am going scrap booking retreat this weekend. The best part about it is it is at the barn where my horses are, (she used to have a guest ranch) and my mom is hosting it! All the important things in one weekend all together, I am very excited!

I have finished a very hard puzzle this week as well, It was only 750 pieces, but no edge pieces, five pieces that don't go to the puzzle, and the box doesn't show the whole picture.



We had a weird cloud the other night, not sure what it was, but very different than I have seen before

No comments: