Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday March 31, 2011

Its been a busy week, I can't believe it's Thursday already.  On Monday we headed down to Brooks to celebrate Neil's Dads 75th birthday.  It was a fun afternoon and evening.  Tuesday I went riding, rode both Kali and Razz.  Jardi was helping me with Kali. I feel like I don't even know how to ride my own horse, its awful.  Oh well I get another week to ride her before Jardi will get on again.

I got a new saddle, (more about that later) and so I rode in it Sunday and Tuesday and yesterday we worked the flag!  I so love it.  Also I was cleaning out my basement to lay the laminate flooring and moving junk around out of my way, I found two pair of chaps.  One is brown and I may wear them till I decide what I really want.  The other is a sandy color and if they fit Charlene she may use them.   I don't know where they came from, but kinda handy I found them.

I also found a pair of flourescent pink boots.  I put them on Razz and boy are they ever bright!  I am hoping the more I use them, the more dirt they will get on them so they don't stick out so much.

These pics are amazing, not because of the frost on the trees, although that is pretty cool too.  But because of the blue sky behind them, first time in forever we have seen the sky :)

7 comments:

Janice Grinyer said...

love your frosted flakes pictures!

And that is fun when you find things like chaps and boots and can actually use them!

Rising Rainbow said...

The blue sky looks awesome. Wish we had some of that here althought I can do without the snow on the ground.

I'm with feralwoman, finding chaps and boots you can use is pretty cool.

lisa said...

Beautiful pictures, unfortunately we will be seeing the same kind of scene by tomorrow morning ;(

Country Gal said...

Love your photos. Its always cool when you find things you have forgotten you had. Have a great day !

Nan said...

We are having laminate installed and moving stuff around too...haven't found anything interesting but sure found a lot of junk...lol

Linda said...

I love "finding" things.......especially things I can use. Missed you at yoga on Wednesday.

Shirley said...

Hope you get a lot more blue in April- you are overdue for it!