Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

More Dee Videos

Took a couple more videos of Dee and finally got time to upload them this afternoon.  First is loping and trotting after cows 


and the second is getting them in the corrals.  Shes kinda fun to ride in a group.  Now I'm sad I have to wait till Monday to see whats wrong with her mouth before I can ride her again.


Also got an email on Chili and shes coming along good, Hes gonna try and get some pics or video of her when his wife is out next. 


4 comments:

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Your white braided reins are like the ones my horse trainer makes. I have some of his reins and one of his braided rope halters. What kind of hazards do you have while riding up there? Gopher holes or rocks or snakes? From your videos it feels like total freedom with no obstacles.

Shirley said...

Looks like she really enjoyed that!

lisa said...

I love the sounds of the cattle! You are doing great. I hope her mouth is not too bad and an easy remedy!

Unknown said...

She is so flashy! Love her!!