Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

First Branding for 2015

We went to our first branding of the year on Saturday.  I took Jessie and my gopro and so got a 10 minute video of the last part of the roundup.  Whole thing maybe took an hour they move them to a smaller field (only a section) the day before so its quicker.


Love it when I get to take my horse to brandings :)  Although I do notice when I watch the video I sure talk a lot, never noticed it before....and I dont think I sound like that either lol

2 comments:

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Thanks for sharing that video. It's fascinating. I've always wondered about the art behind herding and gathering cattle. As always, I love the open spaces.

Shirley said...

That go pro camera is pretty cool!