Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Friday, September 22, 2017

Winter Plans

So I'm a planner, I have a whole list of stuff I wanna get done every season, and guaranteed some of it will change and some just won't get done, but that's OK, at least I have a start on what to do.  Specially in winter where nights are so long and I don't like going outside cause I don't get along with cold weather.

So for the winter I been trying to find a place to board Easy to ride and then that would give me something to do, wasn't gonna board at Doug's till Spring cause I don't need him rode everyday till show season.  But so far I can not find a spot so I don't know about that.  I may just have to haul down to Brooks and just ride him in March, we still have time so I can decide later.

But I did join the Therapeutic riding again this fall, only 3 more nights of it left.  And I started a painting class that is 7 weeks long, its kinda cool cause we can pick our own project and she will help us with whatever we want to work on.  I had a couple ideas I wanted and when I talked to her she looked through my Facebook page and wants me to paint horses, well that would be cool but I can't paint a stick man lol.  She said horses are her specialty so I said I sure would try.
(I really like this but would like it as a 4 piece, maybe the whole barn?)

(and love maps but would prefer it in the natural old colors )

(and I love the background, not sure I want that saying or flower tho)

And then I got a call from Susan at the library, they are doing a paper making on the 12th and then every Thursday after that is come do your own craft night and if someone wants to know how do something we will have an evening on that.  That sounds fun, and not restrictive if I don't wanna go I don't have to its perfect.  I haven't made paper since I was in elementary school so it should be fun.  And I wanna learn to make these cool log cushions so go with the one I have already.  And it will be a good excuse to get my cross-stitch done.
(My latest cross-stitch that I started forever ago, almost done)

(are they not adorable!)

I also got asked to go to the ladies workout on Monday mornings but not sure about that yet lol its a Mom and tot one but you don't need a tot (I tried that excuse) but it would be rather distracting I think but I may try.  Its just drop in so if I don't like it I can just not go back.

I also have other stuff I wanna get done, some of it needs warm days, some like painting my donkey planter I can do in the garage.  I have pile of boxes from the old house in there I need to go through, I just got tired of it and wanted the old house cleaned out so it is now.
(and this is from a paint night, may go to that too)

Now I just gotta get over this cold cause next week is gonna be pretty busy and fun :)  Got another one day clinic with Scott and going to Calgary to get a new mini Nintendo and a yoga class.  And today we are selling our calves on a video auction see how that goes, then I am going to my Moms scrap booking and if I feel better tomorrow is the Hanna Horse Parade that I wanna go to but not if I feel like this.

3 comments:

Mrs Shoes said...

Girl, just reading all that made me want to go take a nap!
p.s. I love the cross stitch! And the barn painting.

TeresaA said...

I love cross stitching. My mother made a stunning one for me years ago and it hangs in my house. I do love that barn photo. I say go to the paint class and have a blast. I would probably skip the mom and tot fitness.....

Shirley said...

Sounds like some fun projects. I'd like to take a painting class, I really suck at painting but I can draw. Don't know if that's a help or a hindrance!