Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Award and Stampede

Okay its been long enough its time to Post the award from CCC.

It was so nice of her to give me this, and so hard to pick a few blogs to send it too.

The rules are to put it on your blog (which I don't know how to do either, anyone help? and give it to 10 sweet blogger (not sure I have 10, but I will try and it not particular order!)There are others who have recieved the award, so I will try to pick someone else.

1.First off is Lisa and Laughing Orca Ranch

She is such a good story teller and photographer and I love hearing about how she is enjoying her sweet horse Apache and how different she is from her other horse Baby Doll.

2. Nuzzling Muzzles

I love her adventures with her 3 Arabian horses, they sound very interesting and I like quite the characters.

3. Tracey at Mustang Diaries

She has excellent pictures and such touching stories of the wild mustangs in the USA.

4. Mikael's Mania

More Arabians, which I never knew I liked till I started reading blogs, her stallion Legs is amazing! The stories she tells should be in a book.

5. Mikey from Postcards from Arizona

Oh my! there is no one who's adventures match Mikey's! You never know what to expect from her but its always entertaining and oftentimes just downright belly busting.

And there are a ton more, as I enjoy each and every blog I read.

Yesterday I went to the Calgary Stampede with my sister and her 2 boys. That was an adventure! The boys have a ton of energy and had a blast, but wore out early (whew!)
The Log Ride:

The carpet Slide

The Rainbow

And my sister sitting on the horse ride and not expecting it too move! While the boys where on the swings

The Crazy Mouse roller coaster

Tightrope Walking

Riding the broncs

We never went to the rodeo or the chuck wagons or the cutting finals cause the boys were wore out, so we went for supper and they never even complained it was bedtime, pretty fun but so tired now.

7 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

I have never been to the Calgary stampede! one day maybe , been to Ponoka and I rarely mis CFR .Looks like a fun day.congrats on your award!

Shirley said...

I sooooo wanted to go to Stampede this year, I love the chuckwagon races, and the cutting competition. The Heavy Horse competition, and the stock dog trials, and those mini donuts.... yeah, maybe next year- we should do a blogger Stampede get-together!

Cheyenne said...

Looks like a fun time...man alive, I can't imagine having little kids with you at the Stampede. It probably was a blast!

BridgeEtta said...

Been there, done that. Kids (even little girls) have sooooooooo much more energy than I do (especially now). Good thing you were there to help your sister. I bet she sure appreciated you.

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Thanks for passing the award on to me. You listed some of my top favorite bloggers in there. Looks like a fun time. Nice pics.

Linda said...

The last time we went to the Stampede.....well....it was the last time. I can't take all the crowds.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

The boys were worn out, you say? Now that's the sign of a successful day! I'm glad you had fun, the Stampede looks like a cool place to visit.

Oh! And thanks for the award and kind words. You're very sweet ad I appreciate all your wonderful comments you leave for me over on my blog. I really do. :)

~Lisa