Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Many colors of Alfalfa



While I was out cutting Hay the other day, I was noticing how many different colors of Alfalfa there are

From the dark purple flowers

To the white ones

And yellow ones, not sure why these didn't show up right, they were almost a school bus yellow color

And of course blue ones

and then these cool ones which are two or three different colors on one plant



Okay well I'm off to grazing school for two day, so excited about it, should learn some fun new stuff, and remember some stuff I knew from before.

4 comments:

desertsandbeyond said...

Beautiful! And, how about the smell of alfalfa? Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Shirley said...

Do you put up enough hay for all your livestock or do you have to buy some?

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Grazing school, Is that a pasture management course?

BridgeEtta said...

My cowboy thinks the yellow stuff is how it used to look.