Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Babies and an Award

Well its been a few days since I have posted about the babies, so here we go...

First off Fly, he is turning out to be such a pretty color! I am afraid to keep looking at him cause I keep liking him more and more.



Then Jazz, looking for more oats from someone else

Maybe Belle will let me...

Yup, mmthannksmmm

Ohhh??? you got more oats in that pail???

And Jamaica is soo cute, even when he's itchy

Oh you takin ma picture, here I'll pose for ya

Mmm I love me some oats

Oh and thanks to CCC for an award, but I will have to post in tomorrow, because post is getting hugely long, but I definitely appreciate it!

4 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

They all look great , I love Jazz and the funky face markings!

BridgeEtta said...

Cutest babies, ever.

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Jazz has one crazy face marking but I like Jamaica. They are all so cute!!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Oh my goodness! I should visit the dentist after reading this post. Too dang cute. My teeth are rotten now. lol!
Jazz and the more oats photo is too funny. Love it!


~Lisa