Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pony Pictures

While I was down at the arena in the Hoodoos, I took a lot of pictures. There were horses that live there too, not sure what they did with them, or who they belonged to, but I took some pictures of them as well. I like to take pictures on sunny days of horses.
I like the way this shed was spit between two pastures

These two would just stand still, then run off as fast as they could to the other side of the pasture. They did it over and over again, it was kinda fun to watch.

I thought this Paint was really pretty

And he had a neat brand

This bay was pretty, but didn't want to look at me

I thought I could get a cool pic of this grey sticking her head out the barn door, but it didn't work as well as I imagined, too light in the barn I think

And one last Picture of my Bailey running across the pasture when she thought I was leaving her behind

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Have you tried any of the photo editing programs? I bet Linda could give you some pointers on which ones to use.

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

I think the picture of the gray horse looking out of the barn worked out well. My current assignment in my photography class involves tearing pictures out of magazines that I like and figuring out the common thread. I discovered that I like simplicity with some kind of pattern. That picture fits.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Pretty horses and pretty country. I like the pic of the grey, kinda different but pretty

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

The grey horse photo is a good example of rule of thirds :)

Awww Bailey worried about being left behind is so cute!

The brand is neat....Double Lazy Arrow Ranch?

~Lisa