Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pics of Ponies and Me

So today even though we had a nasty storm warning it was still nice this morning so we headed out to th barn so I could enter a pic of me in my chaps so I can hopefully win a headstall.  I was kinda excited about this cause I have hardly any pics of me riding and so this was gonna be fun.  We dressed up in jeans a show shirt and our boots and got the ponies ready and got some standing and some riding, these are my favorite Razz ones:




And these are my favorites of Jessie.  I did a little editing and found the cool way to do the edges but have no idea how to make the eyes so they don't glow.




Had a good ride afterwards then headed home and ended up getting stuck in the snow about 4 miles from home and Neil had to come and pull me out, was kinda a crazy cold day and so I spent the rest of the day inside doing laundry and making bread.

10 comments:

4RRanch said...

Nice pictures and cool chaps. Good luck on the headstall.

gtyyup said...

Lookin' good Crystal!!! Hope you win! Glad you only got stuck...not a wreak...winter can go any time now huh?

Shirley said...

Nice to see some photos of you on your ponies. I like the first of Jessie the best.
Most photo editing programs have red eye removal.
Good luck in the contest! Speaking of contests, I really hope you win mine because that is exactly what I am hoping for!

Linda said...

Great pic's. I don't like using a flash because of the glowing eyes but there is a photoshop action to deal with it. Where's your HAT!!

Unknown said...

I love the pics, and the chaps.
Hope you win.

cheyenne jones said...

Beauriful.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Great photos! Good luck

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Great pics! You look great! But I agree with Linda...where's your hat or helmet? Would have been a nice touch. Your horses are so nice!
I hope you win the headstall!

~Lisa

Willow said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Hen you are standing next to the horses you can tell they are very bonded to you. Nice smiles :)

Louisa Valentina; said...

You guys look great - love those chaps & blue was a nice choice in colour for your shirt - really works well with both ponies colouring. Paints can be pretty tricky sometimes colour-wise haha.