I have had a number of plans I wanted to get done this summer. First off was my yard. I have planned many many projects for my yard, not sure how many will get done this summer, but eventually I want them all done.
Kinda hard to see in the photo unless you make it way bigger, but I have a list of 9 items to get done.
1) Change the brick cement block patio to a raised wooden one
2) Put in fireplace with brick around it
3) Pound posts and put up rail fencing--the posts are in already
4) Paint north wall of greenhouse and make a new roof and east wall
5) Arbour gate by the garden
6) Plant trees, I have planned on ordering 40-50 hoping half live
7) Change the lilac hedge into an evergreen hedge, probly white pine
8) Make pathways out of flat rocks level with the grass
9) Paint Garden shed and rebuild doors and inside shelves
Then the Garden Plan I only have 5 plans for it, but they may take longer than the yard.
1) Remove old cold frame
2) Dig out strawberries, edge and replant in raised bed
3) Mow around garden plot and build bench to put in there
4) Plant more trees--some from the yard plan
5) Lay paving stones as a pathway to garden plot.
These are my great plans for the summer in between the time I am not riding my ponies and doing all the other things that need to be done on the ranch, like checking cows, haying, mowing, gardening, housework, and making jams. Should be a busy summer if it ever gets here!