Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Monday, March 7, 2016

Wild and Not So Wild Life

Last week we had a bunny, well jackrabbit out the front window, he was quite unwild (I hate to say tame cause he wasn't really) he just sits there even when we went out on the deck only 5ish feet away from him he never run away.  I think hes one of the babies we had here a couple years ago cause he is always close by preferring to duck down instead of leave.

And then later that afternoon I went to get gas and well cats will be cats, rather than walking on the ground he walks on the edges of the grain bins and leaps to the next one.  Not sure if he doesn't like snow or hes just a goof.  I'm leaning towards the latter.  He sure is entertaining and friendly which is a good thing cause I don't think hes much of a hunter, never seen him chase or catch anything.  He'd prefer to be a house cat but he will like it better in summer when we spend more time outside.


And I feel somewhat better but still not cured so waiting a few more days then if not better doctor it is, I hope its just gone by then.

3 comments:

lisa said...

Hope you feel better and won't have to go to the doctors! I think sometimes our barn cat's are crazy with the thing they do!

Shirley said...

I didn't find any wildlife- although on my way to Alberta, if I felt like stopping I could have taken a photo of Elk on a big pasture below the road but I was on a mission and kept going.
Neat photo of the cat jumping.

Country Gal said...

Such a cute bunny , we have the cotton tails here and they are so cute as well . Our cat stays inside she is afraid of the outdoors as she was a feral kitten . Hope you feel and get better soon ! Lovely photos . Thanks for sharing , have a good week !