Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011


We were supposed to test our bulls today, but since it is rainy and cold out, we had to postpone till next Monday.  So you will all have to wait till then to get all the pics and info about that.

In the meantime it has been cold and rainy here for the last couple days. I let the mares in the corral last night so they can use the calf shed cause if Disco is like my mares last year she will pick the coldest day.  And since it was only +2 last night I thought that was gonna be it.  I didn't see any wax on her, but that isn't necessarily a given, since I didn't see wax on Belle or Razz last year. 

Of course they come in the corral and check it all out and then they leave!  I was suprised.  But this morning I go out and they are standing by the trees in the pasture.  Well can't say I didn't try.  But no foal yet, so keep guessing cause only two guesses haven't passed yet.

And we had a fire the on Saturday night, looks like it was a god night to have it since every day since then has been cold and who wants to sit outside when it's cold.


Shirley said...

We have rain here today, s'posed to rain all week. Bleah! I'd rather have nice weather so I can keep riding Chickory! We really enjoyed our bonfires on Saturday and Sunday.

fernvalley01 said...

Rich is making me wait too, guess they will do it when they are darn good and ready!
I will try May 29 bay colt