Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Owls

Neil and his dad were out moving the cows this afternoon and he came in with a picture of some eggs.  He said they went by and an owl flew up and theses two babies were in the nest on the ground and the other 4 eggs weren't hatched yet.  Figure the babies were hatched this morning sometime cause they didn't move just a little flapping of wings.  There is also a dead mouse thier momma was probly gonna feed them.

6 comments:

Country Gal said...

Amazing isnt it !

lisa said...

Very cool! I want to let you know that I have been visiting your blog everyday but for some reason the home pc isn't letting me post on blogs that I have to have a google account for some reason. I am using the hubbies mac to post comments today! So, I haven't forgotten you and I am visiting just not able to comment.

Shirley said...

Cool! Do you know what kind of owls?

Crystal said...

No Idea on the kind of owls, they said they didnt know. I dont know of many owls that make nests on the ground though.

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

Very cool.

Rising Rainbow said...

Baby owls, that will be cool.

I'm all caught up on reading and thought I'd say I'm having problems with comments too on any blog that has the comment box appear at the bottom of the post. If the comments come up in their own page, I'm fine. I've also noticed it shows me as not signed in whenever I'm on any blog, even mine. Very strange.

I don't know what the laws are where you live but here that buyer would be tough out of luck. Changing her mind three weeks later would not fly and stopping payment on a check wouldn't either.