I know I was not gonna plan anything anymore, but its really hard for me, I like plans and lists and so therefore I am gonna make a list of things I want to get done over the year.
First off, the Horse Goals:
1. I want to sell some horses and get down to a reasonable amount that I can actually ride them and not feel like I am ignoring them. I think my horses like to be handled and ridden and I know for sure Bailey wants to go all the time and so does Kali, so I want to be able to have a normal amount.
2. I also want to get Jazz started and get a nice decent couple months riding on her, inside and out and so if I sell her I know she will have a good chance at a good life. Same with Disco, I want to get some riding on her and hopefully find someone who will ride her.
3. I want to do lots of trail riding, I have a used to be neighbor that invited me to ride with him down by Dorothy and I will definitely take him up on that. And me and Char had planned to go riding in the mountains last summer so I want to make sure we do that this year. I also have a lot of opportunity to do lots of riding with cows and I want to do that as well.
4. I want to cut. I don't have a horse right now that I can cut on but at our last lesson on Saturday, Doug said he could find me a decent horse in the $10,000 range so that I can learn on them and then move up to the expensive horses. Well I am not in a hurry and so will be pretty careful about what I look at and get help.
Then onto the regular goals:
1. I want to get fit. I am not so worried about losing weight so much as getting more fit. I am working out hopefully 4 times a week and the rest will be full of riding and other stuff. I am gonna try to eat healthier but it will be really hard cause I love sugar, but I will try.
2. I want to finish the basement. I still have to put up the shelves (that are not made yet) and finish the cupboards and varathane or stain it all.
3. I want to do some woodwork this winter. I have been not doing much of it cause I was too busy riding and last winter my shed was snowed in, but hopefully it wont be so cold this winter and I can get some done.
4. I want to get back to doing some more cross stitch. I used to do lots but now I am too busy or just a little lazy and haven't done it in a while and I have enough patterns to do everyday for the rest of my life so I best get started.
I left them pretty open so that if all goes wrong they have lots of room to change them and if it don't all go the way I want that's okay, there's always next year.