(had to put this pic in cause it amazed me, the first time I have ever seen Jessie
actually stay out of the shed when its raining!)Otherwise everything is pretty much going as expected, we are pretty well done haying, a few more acres to bale, probly Monday and Neil cut down 55 acres of oats to bale and the other 15 or so he is gonna leave to ripen and our neighbor will come over and combine it so we have some grain as well.
The horses are doing good, I still need to find a trainer for starting Jazz and maybe working with Magic some too. I have someone in mind but I somehow can't find his number so will have to do some searching for that. But I think he may not have time till October, which is ok, but I want to make sure I have a plan in place.
I haven't decided what I am gonna do for the winter. Teresa has her place up for sale so not sure if I can go back there or not, depends on if it sells and if the new people want boarders. But Char also bought a place so she won't be there to ride with all winter (and her place is too far to go every day, Its probly hour and 10 minutes instead of 40 to Teresa's. I will see what Susan is doing and if the place sells and then decide. If the winter was gonna be like last year I would keep them at home, but there is no guarantee of warm weather and I do not like to ride in cold weather or lots of snow.