Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Stills-Cars

This weeks Sunday Stills was all about cars, classic, junkers, whatever.

I didn't have much chance to take many pictures, so I got this older truck that was fixed up pretty nice in the walmart parking lot.

And even if this isn't really a car, more of a trailer, I had to post it too, cause it was so odd.

For more go to Sunday Stills. Can't wait to see what everyone else came up with.

6 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

What exactly was the menagerie on wheels about?

Crystal said...

I dont know, we were jsut driving through Brooks last Sunday and it was parked at the hotel.

Regular Guy said...

I'm with on the second shot, you gotta post something like that.

Linda said...

That's the guy that sells the semi life sized bronze year ornaments.....I saw him too.

Janice said...

Well you are right that is different.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

haha! Looks like Noah's Ark. lol!
Love the white truck. :)

~Lisa