Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Stills -- Focusing on the Foreground

This week Sunday Stills is focusing on the foreground, something about a strong visual in the foreground to draw your eye to the landscape in the picture.  Not sure I got this, but I kinda like to do this anyways I just never really knew why.  A few weeks ago I stopped to get some pictures of the river and there was a sage tree in my way, so I put it right in the middle of the picture and I think it looks pretty cool.

Then I turned and looked at this cool spot where there is one pine tree, I always look at it in the winter when the tree is the only green thing around and think I should get a picture of it, so I am gonna go back and get it later on.

I also got this river shot, and I think it was my favorite one of the day.

For more check out Sunday Stills.

10 comments:

Shirley said...

Those are pretty shots. I think you nailed the challenge.

Country Gal said...

Fantastic photos. Such pretty land. Have a wonderful day !

Anonymous said...

Beautiful scenery. :)

Just Ramblin' said...

Great scenes. The one with the pine tree makes me think of the holidays. : )

Just Ramblin' said...

Great scenes. The one with the pine tree makes me think of the holidays. : )

Sherry Sikstrom said...

very nice , beautiful country and well done photos

MTWaggin said...

Your favorite is mine too although they are all really nice.

2browndawgs said...

Very nice. You did a good job on the challenge.

Linda said...

Yes you NAILED it!

aurora said...

These are great, pretty views!