Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wordless Wednesday (Almost)




I have and option to trade for this mare and I think I will do it, I have talked to the girl lots about her and she sounds what I would like, not for cutting but just for riding.  She has a lot of energy but sounds very well trained.  Her pedigree is Sheza Poco Bar Hemp, not much I have heard of, but I know there are a lot of quarter horses I don't know so thats not such a big deal.


5 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

she is a purdy girl!

lisa said...

Very Nice!

Country Gal said...

Nice colour.

5 Starr's Farm said...

I like Poco horses ......(color Dun ?)

Shirley said...

Who are you trading? This filly has a lot of running blood on her top side.