Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday Stills--Water Droplets

This week was a challenge to get water drops, not so much that I can't get pics of water drops but I never had a chance to go near much water.  I wish I had known about this challenge last Saturday when I went riding in  the creek with Susan and Kendra cause the creek was running and I probly coulda gotten some water droplets when water was moving accross the crossings. 

But since I didn't and didn't have time to go back down there, I stopped back in the Red Deer River valley on Thursday and was too early to pick up Charlene, so I stopped to take some pretty pics and got a neat close up of the river where it hits a dry spot and the water was going two different directions.

And then I will put in this archive shot from August of my lillies with water droplets on them.  I thought they were so neat.

For more go to Sunday Stills.

8 comments:

lisa said...

I love lilies also! Nice picture!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

that lily is beautiful!

Shirley said...

I'd love to have i creek nearby, I love the sound. Your lilies are very pretty.

Nivin Kadar said...

Nicely done :)

Just Ramblin' said...

Great photos. The river water is cool and the shot of the lily is so crisp!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Lovely Lily:)

Country Gal said...

Awesome photos. Have a wonderful eve.

Anonymous said...

nice cool shots :)