Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ponies

It seems like a long time since I have posted on my ponies so here we go.  First of Jazz, she is so cute with her furriness.

She is still friendly as ever and I can't believe she has so much winter hair when her mom has such short winter hair.

Then Fly is kinda weird in this picture, but cute still.

And Jamaica is still cute, and his mane is long enough to fold over and his forelock is longer than some grown up horses.

Bailey of course was over enthusiastic, crazy pony!

Dinero is always in the way.

And Disco comes looking for me cause she's still not sure of her place in the herd yet, I think shes almost at the bottom (except for Dinero) but she would like to be higher.

8 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

They all look good , frosty but good. Disco is in foal?

BridgeEtta said...

They all love you, or is it treats? Anyway they look good and growing and frosty.

Janice Grinyer said...

Babies! They all kind of look like - "whats this white stuff all about, mom? Its kind of fun!"

I love Jazz's marking - thats a blaze/smip that no other horse in the whole wide world probably has :P!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful fuzzy horses! Great photos!

Rising Rainbow said...

Jazz has a very interesting marking! They all are so cute and it looks like they love the camera as much as it loves them. LOL

Country Gal said...

Such pretty ponies ! I love the look of horses in the winter with their fuzzy coats! Have a warm and happy weekend.

Carol............. said...

Enjoyed my visit! I like Fly's unusual markings....

Happy Holidays.

gtyyup said...

That blaze on Jazz is just soooooo cute! They're all lookin' good.