Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Baby update

It seems like forever since I have given a baby update, although I think I mention them quit often anyways:)
Well Fly is still big and sooo good looking, not sure what to do with him, I'm tempted to keep him every time I look at him, but I know I don't want a horse that big.


Jamaica is still very inquisitive and starting to finally shed out. Yesterday he got brave and actually come up and touched my fingers, usually he smells with the really long neck and then gets distracted, but he actually touched me while smelling this time.



Jazz is still super friendly and likes company but still looks a funny color, I hope she shed completely soon, looking like she might be a smokey black, but not sure yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute foal pics! Thanks!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

The "kids" look terrific, that Fly is something else!I will have to post some Dandy pics if it ever stops raining again

BridgeEtta said...

I love that Fly boy but I'm partial to that little crooked blaze, too.