Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday Stills

This weeks the Sunday stills was clouds.

This was dropping the kids off at camp, I thought it was kinda weird grey cloud when the others were white.

This was on the way home and it looked kinda neat in a wave

It was so cool, I put my camera in sunset mode and took the same clouds

This one was a solid grey cloudy sky with a different type of cloud lower in it.

This one was on Friday as I was driving home, kinda liked it too

And I couldn't resist my favorite cloud picture, from June up at our Stettler place, Sesame Street clouds reflected in the water.

For more check out Sunday Stills.

12 comments:

robin said...

That last one is postcard perfect!

Ed said...

Great shots, the last one is fantastic..:-)

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Great pics , I agree the last one is so nice!

Anonymous said...

Love the clouds reflecting in the pond. Lovely. :)

Shirley said...

Well done Crystal. I like the sunset mode one.

Trapper Creek Daughter said...

Wow, the reflection of the clouds is my favorite!

Janice said...

Very nice indeed.

Janice said...

I forgot to add to my comment, I love your header...being as that I am a bum person( I appreciate all forms of nice butts...especially horse)That is one nice ----.

Linda said...

I'm liking your sunset mode but my favorite is the reflections in the last shot.

VioletSky said...

You've gotten some variety here! Our clouds were quite boring this week. I really like the second one, somehow that look just fascinates me.

BridgeEtta said...

The last is my favorite; no wonder water is blue, eh?

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

The second and third photos are cool...but that last one is AWESOME! Gorgeous!


~Lisa