Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Catching Up!

Well just a few pictures of things that have been happening out here lately.

First Sarah and Wilbur when we were moving cows, I love this picture straight out of the camera.

Riding with Susan and Lu



And we got new eaves troughs yesterday and today is new shingles, kinda backwards but out here we get em when they can come and they were ready in an odd order, but oh well!




And our sun the other day was so weird, kinda like smoke, but I think it was just odd clouds/fog.





I have been making jelly, Nanking cherry.

An updated picture of the foal at Jardis (Misty)

And more cute baby puppies.

And Lastly Fly has sold to some very nice people, CCC and her cowboy, he should be a good one!

6 comments:

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Those thunderclouds in the riding pics are intimidating. Goodbye, Fly. So gorgeous.

BridgeEtta said...

FlyBye will have to be his name now. I'm pretty excited. Boy you guys have been busy. It's smoke, bad tonight. I wonder what it's like in the mountains. I love the picture of Sarah and Wilbur, makes the grass look soooo tall (and it is). The puppies have their eyes open now. Pretty cute but I can't tell if any are going to be blue or not.

Shirley said...

Great that Fly is going to be where you can watch him grow up. Whose pups?

Sherry Sikstrom said...

We have smoke here , it is quite bad today. Love that Flye is going to such good folks and we will still be able to watch him grow.

Linda said...

We need to get the deck roof on the other house done.....wanna come here when you finish. Isn't this smoke terrible, my eyes are stinging again today!??!

Cheyenne said...

It is always so exciting to get new shingles...heck, new anything on a house!

Yes, that sun, the smoke has been so bad around here too. It's so startling...I can't imagine what it's like for the people who actually live in BC.

You can't beat Nanking Jelly....sooo good!