Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Jamaica

While I was out one day taking pics of the babies, I thought since they are mostly shed out, should get some registration pics taken.

So since the only horse I have received papers for yet is Jamaica, he comes first, might as well get him registered now.

First the left side.

Then the front.

And the back.

And finally the right side.

I think that's all I need since you can clearly see his markings in each of these pictures.

I think I am going to go up to Red Deer this afternoon cause Jardi is showing there and coaching two girls who are also showing there, so we are gonna go watch them.

3 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Wow! he is one stout fellow! Looking good , enjoy the show

BridgeEtta said...

I'm with Sherry, boy, that sure looks like good grass. Have fun in Red Deer. We're going to Hayes Brothers probably not to Darcy's. Hayes are so close.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Wow! Jamaica sure is buff!

~Lisa