Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday August 4 already!

Yesterday my sister asked me to drive her boys to camp. So of course I did, cant let the boys not go to camp just because there is no ride. So off to Calgary I go (@ hours) then up to camp(2 more hours) and we stay and have supper and visit a while, then back to Calgary to drop of my sister (2 hours) and then back home (2 mores hours). It was a long fay. I left at 10 in the morning and never got back till 11 pm. Whew. and I get to do it all again on Friday. But seeing as how the boys were so excited, it was totally worth it.

On the way home, I wanted to stop at Irvine's tack and Trailer, which I did, but since it was already 8, we didn't really look around much, but i really needed fly spray, which apparently so does everyone else cause I bought the very last bottle.

On my way out, I seen the horses in the pasture, and i guess George is kinda an outcast, cause whenever they are in the pasture, he is always off by himself. I think its quite a change for him to be in the middle of the pecking order. I have seen Gypsy chase him away, and even Razz does sometimes, although she is less demonstrative about it.

My mom and Clint came out on Sunday and that was kinda fun. Neil took Clint golfing and me and mom looked at my ponies and visited. She doesn't get to come out very often so its always fun when she does. She is allergic to the ponies, but on allergy shots but they still bother her a little.

2 comments:

BridgeEtta said...

Always good to visit with your mom, allergies and all. She is so brave.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

What a good Auntie you are, lots of driving for the boys.I bet they appreciate it