Feel free to use any pictures you would like from my blog, but I would like recognition please!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday Stills

This week our Sunday Stills was Graffiti. There is not much graffiti where I live, however I did get these pictures while coming home from Grazing school on Wednesday. I never even thought of it (nor would know where to look) when I was in Red Deer and Drumheller this week but I'm sure there woulda been some.

First a cattle car





And this was the best one there.

For more check out Sunday Stills

6 comments:

Shirley said...

You can tell which bloggers live on ranches- they all did train cars! The last one got pretty artistic.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

I like most of the graffiti I see on train cars , seems like they are a bit more artisic usually with less profanity

Sarah said...

fernvalley01 is right! The Train car grafitti is so often decorative...though still vandalism. I loved your pictures. I think this is the first time I've been to your blog. I keep finding these wonderful fellow horse people...and you all live in Canada! Maybe I need to move across the border.

Ed said...

Cool shots..:-)

Linda said...

Like Shirley said;) I thought I might have to resort to drawing on a dirty truck.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I kinda like train car graffiti, as long as it's tasteful and not covered in bad words. It's like traveling art. :)

Nice job!

~Lisa